SAM Training Programs
SAM's programs provide individuals with confidence building, practical skills to raise awareness and avoid dangerous situations regardless of age, size or ability.
SAM’s curriculum stresses preparedness and prevention, empowering individuals with verbal, nonverbal and physical skills to effectively respond to threatening and potentially violent encounters. Nothing is more important than preparing loved ones with LIFE SKILLS they can actually use to reduce their risk of becoming a victim.
Learn how to:
- Increase awareness, confidence and vigilance in all areas of ones life.
- Increase overall personal safety through self-awareness and environmental awareness.
- Reduce and eliminate the possibility of becoming a victim through proactive preventions, defensive options and escape techniques.
- Enhance your personal safety and ability to defend yourself and others from dangerous situations.
Benefits of SAM® Training:
- Increase your awareness & confidence
- Increase sense of empowerment
- Increase safety skills and habits
- Increase your overall safety
- Increase your ability to protect yourself and others
- Reduce your fear & stress
- Reduce your liability risk
- Reduce your inability to respond to situations